- Service: Service is the website http://www.holderlymarset.com operated by Hölderl and Marset
- Personal data: Personal data means data about a living person which permits his or her identification (or at least with that data and other data that we may have or have available).
- Usage data: Usage data is the data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the own mechanics of the Service (for example, the duration of the visit to a page).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Types of data collected
Personal dataWhen using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that may be used to contact you or to identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
Usage dataWe also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). These Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, which pages you visit of our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique identifiers of devices and other diagnostic data.
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of dataHölderl and Marset uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To supply and maintain our Service
- To notify you of changes in our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive functions of our Service when you decide to do so.
- To provide customer assistance.
- To collect analysis or valuable information that will allow us to improve our Service
- To control the use of our Service
- To detect, avoid and address technical problems
Disclosure of data
Legal requirementsHölderl and Marset may disclose your Personal Data in good faith when it considers that this action is necessary for the following:
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Protection and defense of the rights or the property of Hölderl and Marset.
- Prevention or investigation of possible infractions in relation to the Service.
- Protection of the personal safety of users of the Service or of the public.
- Protection against legal consequences.
Data securityThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee its total security.
Service providersWe can hire third parties to provide our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data in the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose them or use them for any other purpose.
AnalysisWe may use Third Party Service Providers to control and analyze the use of our Service.
Privacy of minorsOur service is not directed to anyone under 18 years of age (hereinafter, "Minor"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from people under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided Personal Information, contact us. If we were aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verification of parental consent, we will take the steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By e-mail: email@example.com